FM Henry

Treasure Island Panama City Beach Deep Sea Fishing Flounder Red Snapper Grouper King Mackerel

We are on a deep sea fishing boat, Treasure Island, out of Panama City Beach on an 8 hour trip. We go about 120-150 ft deep waters and fish for Grouper, Red Snapper, other Snappers, Flounder, King Mackerel. You surely pull up some species that you do not want to keep also, like shark and sucker fish but it is still fun to catch them. I also listed the gear we used in the video scenes so you have an idea of what to use. It is kind of preference actually. Boat supplies you with the rod and reel and bait. I just take my gear to each trip. You will see Shimano Teramar INshore series spinning rod, Penn Battle 6000 spinning reel, Shimano Terez conventional rod with Shimano TLD20 reel. I spooled my Penn Battle with PowerPro 50# test braid and 50# test Seaguar leader. My TLD20 has 60# test mono with 80# test Seaguar leader. Both of my hooks are number 5 Mustad. You will also see Ugly Stick rod in action paired up with a Penn Fierce spooled with 30# test mono with 50# test Seaguar. He caught bunch of good fish including a nice King Mackerel and large snappers. We use Cigar Minnows, Spanish Mackerel, Squid, Bonito chunks as bait. Boat usually have all this but Cigar Minnows are not free on boat. Occasionally deckhands catch, keep live bait sometimes like pinfish etc. Video also shows that whatever gear you use, there is always something in the ocean to out-gun you !!! We had a few snaps even with good gear and rig. The cost of 8 hour trip at this time is $65 per person from Panama City Beach. You could have someone to go with you for $20 if they are not fishing. You bring your own cooler with food and drinks. None of that in the boat. Shoot if you have any questions. I left the comments open but please keep it PG.
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Plattfischvideos
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)
Zurück