FM Henry

Three Ways To Cook Pollock (Includes How To Catch, Gut, Fillet And Skin Pollock!)

Pollock are magnificent fish – and we are so lucky to be able to catch them often. Some people are quite negative about them – we really don’t know why, except perhaps they haven’t cooked them properly..

Here are three recipes for cooking pollock. We could have made a video called ‘Twelve Ways To Cook Pollock’ because they are so versatile and delicious. But the other recipes will have to wait. Instead here are fish pie, fish cakes, and goujons of pollock. All excellent.

Thanks so much to Rosie, Mary, Bill and Mike for filming, cooking and sharing these recipes. We had fun too. May you never go hungry.
Thanks also to Paul Adams who kindly sent us some of his great homemade feathers and lures. They work! This is his channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHsV...

The boat is a homemade 15’ dory. We are fishing at Gortnakillagh Pier, on the Sheep’s Head in County Cork.

And yes, I am a pillock. Fancy letting a fine fish like that wriggle out of my hands! Unforgiveable! In my defense, it really was the first time in decades of fishing – and it will be the last too. Sandra was so happy to catch it on film – I will never live it down : - )
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Pollackvideos
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)

Teilen