FM Henry

Quabbin Reservoir Landlocked Salmon Fishing, Massachusetts

This video shows some highlights of my spring 2011 fishing excursions on the Quabbin Reservoir targeting the elusive & hard fighting Landlocked Salmon. My third season at the Quabbin Reservoir once again did not disappoint and provided plenty of big fish between 4-6+ lbs. While not every trip yielded great success, I put my time in and when the bite was on, it was on. In my opinion the reservoir continues to put other more well known & out of state landlocked salmon waters to shame. The collage of clips shows footage of my friends Peter & Mark, who I guided onto their very first ever landlocked salmon and in the process also helping my friend Peter acquire his first ever Massachusetts sport fishing award pin. The video also shows some of my own captures and pin fish. Some of the clips even show my first real attempt while fishing alone at capturing footage of some salmon action, which included some fight scenes and salmon leaps, considering I was filming solo while at the same time trying to keep control of the boat and land fish, I was pretty pleased with the results. Fishing & filming by yourself is a little bit more difficult but does add another element of challenge to it but it can be done. As always I was impressed at how hard these dwarfed size Atlantic salmon fight and look forward to chasing some again next year. Tight Lines All!
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Lachsvideos
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)

Teilen