FM Henry

Lure Fishing #14 - Jig and Spinner Fishing for Spillway Walleye, Panfish, and Bass

Total walleye in the video: 19Total largemouth bass in the video: 3Total yellow perch in the video: 2Total bluegill in the video: 1Best walleye in the video: 0:21Best yellow perch in the video: 5:32Best bluegill in the video: 6:40Best smallmouth bass in the video: 12:19Best largemouth bass in the video: 8:34Best rock bass in the video: 12:53I was jig and spinner fishing from shore at a spillway and river in upstate New York during summer (mid July). I was jigging and burning big Mepps Aglia spinners, standard curly tail jigs, meanie-style curly tail jigs, smaller spinners, and rapalas during the afternoon and evening. I was trying to target northern pike, tiger musky, and musky at first while at the spillway, and I got a nice walleye by surprise with the big aglia spinner, so I continued spinner fishing and catching smaller walleye as well as some largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, yellow perch, bluegill, and rock bass throughout the day -- a fun variety of game fish and panfish. I hit two spots total -- the spillway and another river later in the day. It was a hot day, and it seemed like other people were having trouble catching anything.This is one of many videos in the Lure Fishing series -- watch others for triple-digit numbers of fish, trophy fish, the tips and techniques I pick up along the way, and more!
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Zandervideos
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)

Teilen