FM Henry

COMMERCIAL LONGLINE FISHING FOR SHARKS

Plain and simple there is no shortage of sharks any where I fish but the N.M.F.S. is taking our jobs away for no real reason Please read my channel info.The so called conservation groups like the cca have made stopping the commercial fishing into a big money making business with the donations from the public that does not know what is really going on and from government grants for their bad data on the fish. Please do not believe all their lies about the fish and the commercial fishermen.I COMMERCIAL FISH FOR SHARKS AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD ANY ONE JUST KEEPING FINS FROM SHARKS WE GET 40 TO 60 CENTS A POUND FOR THE MEAT. I HAVE SEEN IT ON TV VIDEO FROM CHINA MAYBE BUT HERE WE DO NOT!AND I DO NOT SEE A SHORTAGE OF SHARKS HERE IN THE GULF OF MEXICO.THERE IS MORE THAN 360 SPECIES OF SHARKS AND THEIR REPRODUCTION IS BETTER THAN MOST FISH.INSTEAD OF PRODUCING HUGE NUMBERS OF EGGS AND FRY(A STRATEGY WHICH CAN RESULT IN A SURVIVAL RATE OF LESS THAN 0.O1%)SHARKS NORMALLY PRODUCE AROUND A DOZEN PUPS.BUT SOME SHARKS LIKE THE BLUE SHARK HAVE BEEN RECORDED AS PRODUCING 135 PUPS.THESE PUPS ARE EITHER PROTECTED BY EGG CASES OR BORN LIVE. READ MY CHANNEL INFO
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Berufsfischer
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)

Teilen