FM Henry

Barramundi Fishing Tinaroo Style

We have just released a DVD called "Barradiction" which has this footage and a whole lot more. Several barra over 120 plus many more and a running time of 65 minutes. If you would like a copy of this DVD contact me at matt@wallysweights.com.au.......My mate Aaron and I went fishing on Australia Day 2009 and this is some of what happened.....We came to stretch of water where I waded up about 100 metres from the boat, fishing along the way till I got as far as I could go. Then all hell breaks loose as I hook a 120cm barramundi. I got the fish close but had no fish grippers or pliers so what was I to do?????? I decide to do the stupid and try and unhook the single treble attached. The barra shook its head and lodged an OWNER treble into my finger. I needed to get back to my mate down river to help me dislodge the hook who was ever so kindly filming. So I grabbed that fish the only way possible and hugged her tight to stop hurting head thrashes and swam, waded and fumbled down the rapids over boulders and sharp deep drops offs back to the boat. We dislodged the hook from fish and myself and released the fish.At this point I will say that the survival rate of the barra would unfortunately not be very high due to stresses placed on her. After all would you be happy for me to hug you tightly for a period of time???? But I had to give it a go....I do strongly believe in quick catch and release methods, but this scenario was beyond my control (unless I had of thought about more carefully before the predicament)Hope you have a laugh at this vid like we didMatt
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Barramundivideos
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)

Teilen