FM Henry

Bait Fishing #57 - River Fishing for Catfish, Walleye, and Pike with Cut Bait and Worms

Total channel catfish in the video: 6Total walleye in the video: 3Total bluegill in the video: 3Total smallmouth bass in the video: 2Total northern pike in the video: 1Best northern pike in the video: 0:00Best channel catfish in the video: 12:12Best walleye in the video: 6:26Best smallmouth bass in the video: 1:52Best bluegill in the video: 8:13I was fishing with nightcrawlers and cut bait at a river in New York during late spring or early summer (mid June, 2014). I fished at several swampy pools with strong current breaks with 3-way slip sinker rigs, and I ended up catching a pike on a piece of cheddar bacon bratwurst, some walleye and bass on worms, some bluegill on worms and a berkley gulp hellgrammite, and some channel catfish on worms and bluegill cut bait.This is one of many videos in the Bait Fishing series -- watch others for numbers of fish, trophy fish, the tips and techniques I pick up along the way, and more!
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Hechtvideos
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)

Teilen