FM Henry

Azul peacock bass F-1s first reported breeding in the U.S.A. @ Imperial Tropicals

Hello, this is a video of us seining a pond of Azul peacock bass. As far as we are aware of this is the first time the fish has been bred in the United States. The person who bred them was Pat Daley from Amazon Exotics in Tampa. Pat is one of the industry leaders in breeding rare fish in the country. You can see Pat in the video helping harvest the pond. Pat had called me up about 5 weeks ago and said that he did not have the space and live foods to house this many carnivores and asked if I had a pond to put them into. Well a week later we were putting them in 2 older guppy ponds that had approxmently 15,000 guppies in each pond. Now today, 4 WEEKS later, we are bring in a pond full of peacocks and no guppies to be found. I have never seen a fish grow so fast, from 1/2" to 4" in size in just 4 weeks. This is the stuff that really excites me.....keep a look out for them to be for sale in about 2 weeks......Mike D.
Es gibt keine Kommentare zum Anzeigen

Medieninformationen

Kategorie
Barschvideos
Hinzugefügt von
FM Henry
Datum
Aufrufe
Anzahl Kommentare
Bewertung
0,00 Stern(e) 0 Bewertung(en)

Teilen